This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

Safeguarding Children and Adults

CHILD - Safeguarding Information

If you would like information relating to children safety, Cambridgeshire County Council have useful information from their website:

Self-Harm - a guide for Parents and Carers
The University of Oxford and the Centre for Suicide Research have produced a helpful guide on self-harm which you can access from the link below:

What to do if your child goes missing - Advice for Parents and Carers

The leaflet below is designed to support parents and carers to act quickly and proactively when their child goes missing, as well as providing advice about what to do when the child returns.

ADULT - Safeguarding Information

Cambridgeshire County Council have guidance relating to the following concerns from the website link:

What is a care and support assessment?

I want to stay in my own home

I want to know about costs and paying for care

I'm worried about falls

I need financial advice

I want to search the directory of support services

I look after someone

I want to know about dementia

I want to plan for the future

How can I stay safe online

How do I give feedback or make a complaint?

I want to age well

Domestic Violence

If you are in immediate danger, dial the Police on 999!

Refuge Cambridgeshire can be contacted on 07787 255 821 (Mon-Friday 9-5pm)

24 hour Domestic Violence helpline Tel: 0808 2000 247.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website